As the industry's most respected provider of construction ERP solutions, Viewpoint Construction Software now offers the most comprehensive construction specific content management suite in the industry. Bringing Construction Imaging under the Viewpoint product umbrella allows us to offer enhanced content management functionality over and above what is currently available in today’s market.
Eliminate the Risk
Piles of increasing invoices and project documents are risky for any contractor concerned about losing or misplacing critical data. Not having an effective electronic workflow in place could mean critical information gets buried in a manila envelope for weeks before it’s discovered. Fortunately, having an electronic routing and approval solution like Construction Imaging by Viewpoint Construction Software in place can make the workflow process organized and simple. Improve your workflow, elevate your approval process and get invoices out the door faster. Beneficial features of Construction Imaging include:
- Capture - A batch-scanning solution that works with industry-leading scanner technology to instantly capture images from paper documents.
- Electronic Forms - Quickly capture, validate, approve, and route documents with integrated data collection.
- Document Management - Store all of your documentation electronically in a centralized system.
- Workflow Automation - Effective workflow automation removes human error, bottlenecks and other inefficiencies from document-based processes.
- Photo Management - Provides a way to quickly capture, organize and resize images
to fit your business requirements.
Viewpoint Construction Software's Construction Imaging is the trusted advisor for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) strategies to the construction and related industries. As the premier ECM provider and flagship software Construction Imaging, we deliver unparalleled and innovative consulting, software solutions and world class product support that allows our clients to propel their businesses to the next level. Through close relationships with clients, partners and industry groups our people gain the knowledge and experience necessary to be industry experts ensuring the future viability of the company.